Scroll to the bottom of the interface, hover the cursor over Start_ShowClassicMode, and double-click. When you see the Start_ShowClassicMode window, type 1 in the Value Data box and select OK in the bottom right of the window to save the changes. Exit the Registry Editor. To launch the classic menu, restart your PC.
How do I change Windows 11 back to classic view?
Around the world, PC users are upgrading to Windows 11. But, some of those users are finding that they don’t like the new operating system as much as they thought they would. If you’re one of those users, you may be wondering how to change Windows 11 back to the classic view.
The good news is, it’s possible to change Windows 11 back to the way it looked in previous versions of the operating system. In this article, we’ll show you how to do that.
To change Windows 11 back to the classic view, you need to:
1. Open the Settings app
2. Click on “Personalization”
3. Click on “Start”
4. Turn off “Show suggestions occasionally in Start”
5. Turn off “Show recently added apps in Start”
6. Turn off “Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar”
7. Click on “Taskbar”
8. Turn off “Use transparency”
9. Turn off “Show badges on taskbar buttons”
10. Turn off “Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar”
11. Click on “Start”
12. Click on “Settings”
13. Click on “System”
14. Click on “Notifications & actions”
15. Turn off “Show tips about Windows”
If you follow the steps above, you should be able to change Windows 11 back to the classic view.
How do I change to classic view?
If you’re using the default Windows view, you can return to classic view by following these steps:
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel, double-click the Personalization icon.
3. In the Personalization window, click the Desktop Icon Settings link.
4. In the Desktop Icon Settings window, select the Desktop tab.
5. Under Desktop icons, select the check box for each icon you want to appear on your desktop, including the Recycle Bin, Computer, and Network icons.
6. Click OK to save your changes and return to the Personalization window.
7. In the Personalization window, click the Window Color and Appearance link.
8. In the Window Color and Appearance window, click the Advanced button.
9. In the Advanced appearance window, select the check box for each icon you want to appear on your desktop, including the Recycle Bin, Computer, and Network icons.
10. Click OK to save your changes and return to the Personalization window.
11. In the Personalization window, click the Save Theme button.
12. In the Save Theme window, type a name for your theme in the File name field, and then click the Save button.
13. In the Save As window, navigate to the location where you want to save your theme, and then click the Save button.
14. In the Save Theme window, click the Close button.
15. In the Personalization window, click the Close button.
How do I get the normal desktop in Windows 11?
Assuming you’re referring to the Start menu and taskbar not appearing:
First, check to make sure that auto-hide is turned off for the taskbar. To do this, right-click on the taskbar and select “Taskbar Settings.” If the “Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode” toggle is turned on, switch it to the off position.
If the taskbar is still not appearing, try restarting Windows Explorer. To do this, press the “Ctrl,” “Shift” and “Esc” keys at the same time to open the Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, then find “Windows Explorer” in the list of processes. Click on “Restart” to restart Windows Explorer.
If the taskbar is still not appearing, restart your computer.
How do I change the layout in Windows 11?
Windows 11 is the latest version of Microsoft Windows. It was released on July 29, 2015. As with previous versions of Windows, there are a number of ways to change the layout. The most common way is to use the Control Panel.
To change the layout using the Control Panel, first open the Control Panel. In Windows 11, the Control Panel is located in the Start Menu. To open the Start Menu, click the Start button in the lower left corner of the screen.
In the Start Menu, click the Control Panel link.
In the Control Panel, click the Change the appearance of your display link.
On the next screen, you will see a list of the different types of layouts that are available. The most common type of layout is the default layout. To change the layout, click the radio button next to the type of layout that you want to use.
Once you have selected the layout that you want to use, click the Apply button. Your changes will be saved and the new layout will be applied to your desktop.
Does Windows 11 have a classic theme?
Windows 11 does not have a classic theme. Microsoft has not made any announcements about plans to add a classic theme to Windows 11. However, users can still use third-party themes to get a classic look for their Windows 11 desktop.